SongHub™ is the first of it's kind blockchain powered creative collaboration / rights management solution developed specifically for music publishers and performing rights organizations. SongHub™ gives writers, composers and music creators of all types the ability to search, connect, and collaborate with others within their publisher or PRO's existing network, as well as manage and deliver 100% authenticated compositions for seamless registrations and catalog ingestions.
Through proprietary blockchain technology, SongHub™ provides a positive chain of title on all collaborative works managed and delivered through the platform from their genesis to their final PRO registration or commercial release, safeguarding against any potential authorship or percentage claims and disputes. And, SongHub™ is 100% compatible with most popular digital recording programs such as Pro Tools, Logic, and Ableton.
Register your compositions with your PRO directly through the SongHub™ portal. All documented and verified on the blockchain with full file tracking history, percentage splits, and company specific meta-data for streamlined registrations, and seamless catalog ingestions.
• A cloud-based creative ecosystem encouraging and enhancing collaboration, with full project tracking, allowing for the delivery of 100% authenticated copyright assets.
• Time and date stamped file management / tracking through Blockchain integration, ensuring a positive chain of title while safeguarding against any potential authorship / percentage disputes or legal claims.
• Supplements internal creative staff – allowing publishers and PRO's the ability to service more writers, more efficiently.
• Streamlines the copyright registration process with PRO’s with no additional administrative staff or corresponding expense.
• Provides publishers and their writers a direct conduit to their foreign affiliates (sub-publishers).
Sign up to receive important updates and news from SongHub™